Poo is a bit older at 28 but still beautiful and very sexy.  I love this girls body, she has all the right curves, even for being a tiny little thing she has amazing hips curves and my god what an ass on her.  Thank the gods she does anal and is quite the anal slut!!  The time I spent with her 90% of it was taggin that ass the other 10% in the pussy as that wasn’t bad either, but wasn’t going to pass up taggin an ass like this.